- This event has passed.
General Election Candidate Forum
October 2 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Together with the League of Women Voters of Alachua County, the Bob Graham Center is pleased to present an in-person general election candidate forum on Sunday, October 2, 2022 beginning at noon in Pugh Hall on the UF campus.
Candidates from several races are invited to present their platform and answer questions about relevant local issues.
Candidates from these races have been invited to appear:
• Alachua County Commission, Districts 1, 2 and 4
• Gainesville City Commission, Districts 2 and 3
• Eighth Judicial Circuit Judge, Group 12
• Gainesville Mayor
• Florida State Representative, Districts 21 and 22
• Florida State Senate, District 9
• United States Representative, District 3
Noon | Tabling and networking with candidates
1 pm | In-person Forum begins
4:30 pm | Forum estimated to conclude
Ample free parking will be available.
For those unable to attend in-person, please view the program here: https://mediasite.video.ufl.edu/Mediasite/Play/99e48025336e41098c3ec12b4d4cc6f11d