- This event has passed.
First Take: Florida’s 2022 Legislative Session
January 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join the Bob Graham Center for Public Service and UF’s Office of Government & Community Relations to hear from legislative leaders and government affairs professionals about the statewide priorities ahead of the 2022 Florida Legislative Session.
Panelists will speak to:
- The specific issues and policies Floridians should keep an eye on in 2022;
- Potential legislative solutions to Florida’s most pressing challenges; and
- Opportunities for public engagement
Speakers will include:
- Florida Representative Nicholas Duran, 112th District
- Eric Godet, President & CEO, Greater Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Yolanda Cash Jackson, attorney, Becker Lawyers
- Florida State Senator Keith Perry, 8th District
This program will be moderated by Mark Kaplan, Vice President of Government and Community Relations for the University of Florida.
This is an in-person event at Pugh Hall. A livestream will be available at this link.