- This event has passed.
Call for Nominations Open | Career Influencer Awards
May 9 @ 8:00 am - June 13 @ 5:00 pmFree
The Career Connections Center is excited to open the call for nominations for the annual University of Florida Career Influencer Awards.
About the Award
The University of Florida Career Influencer Awards celebrates the collaboration and innovation of our partners who have had an exceptional impact on career development and career engagements during the preceding academic year. Nominations for achievements during the 2021/2022 academic year will be accepted May 9 – June 13, 2022. Award winners will be announced during the annual Career Engagement Summit on July 8, 2022. The five categories for the Career Influencer Awards are listed below.
- Employer or Company – Recognizes an employer/company who has demonstrated their commitment to the career development of UF students through one or more initiatives, programs, or events.
- UF Faculty – Recognizes a faculty member who has championed the career development of students at the University through collaboration or mentorship.
- UF Staff – Recognizes a UF staff member who has championed the career development of students at the University of Florida through collaboration or mentorship.
- UF Student Organization – Recognizes a student organization for their commitment to promoting career development through their mission and initiatives, including planning career readiness events, professional development opportunities, employer-hosted events, and/or collaboration with career initiatives throughout campus.
- UF On-Campus Student Employment – Recognizes a UF department/office that has demonstrated its commitment to the career development of UF students through one or more initiatives, programs, or events.
How to Submit a Nomination