- This event has passed.
APA Warm Welcome : Fall 2021
October 27, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The event aims to officially welcome new staff to the University of Florida, foster a sense of belonging and community, and offer inspiration from UF leaders. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to connect with staff from across the university.
We welcome existing staff to attend as well. Space is limited as this is an in-person event.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 | 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Cypress Hall – Gathering Room (campus map)
- Dr. W. Kent Fuchs, UF President
- Dr. Saby Mitra, Dean – Warrington College of Business
- Jodi Gentry, Vice President for UF Human Resources
- Chris Cowen, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Moderator: Florida Bridgewater-Alford, Associate Director of Learning Development and Integration – UF Strategic Communications and Marketing
3 – 3:15 p.m. – Check-in and introductions
3:15 – 4:20 p.m. – Leadership panel, Q&A
4:20 – 5 p.m. – Breakout sessions for networking
*Please note: We anticipate a waitlist for this event. If your plans change and you are no longer able to attend, we ask that you please cancel your registration so that we can accept additional attendees from the waitlist.